FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Food Safety is the responsibility of all employees that have direct influence on Paddy, Rice, processing, packaging, storage and the transport of products.
The following food safety and quality principles are the foundation of the Al-Wahab Rice Pvt Ltd commitment to quality
- Processing and packing of products that meet the highest food safety and quality standards.
- Meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety.
- Ensure sustainable food safety and quality performance through implementation and certification of effective food safety and quality management systems compliant with IFS, BRC, FSSC-22000, GMP, Organic and environmental management systems.
- Validate the effectiveness of the food safety and quality management systems through internal and external audit processes recognized by the International Standards.
- Build food safety and quality capability through structured programmers that develop technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of excellence.
- Continually review food safety policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes in products, processes and technologies.
- Set annual measurable food safety and quality objectives for all operations, to ensure continuous improvement and compliance with all standards.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors embrace the same food safety and quality commitments, and monitor the materials and services they supply through audits and incoming goods inspections.
- Communicate food safety requirements to suppliers, contractors and customers by establishing specifications for Paddy, Rice and packaging materials.